How do you help one of the most prestigious research institutes in the country break down silos and increase employee engagement? You take a close look at everything and provide leadership with the insights they need to change corporate culture. Then you create a brand that is truthful and believable to employees and their customers.
Putting a lab under a microscope .
- Conduct extensive employee engagement audit
- Identify barriers to a unified brand and corporate culture
- Create a new brand palette, complete with brand guidelines
- Launch an extensive PR campaign
- Create messaging that worked for both internal and external audiences
- Launch a brand new website
Jerry MayExecutive Vice President, Accounts
“We re-energized a national workforce, broke down internal communications barriers and reminded employees that their work was truly changing the world.”