Health insurance isn’t just getting more expensive; it’s getting harder to understand. Plus, more and more consumers are viewing health insurance as a commodity differentiated mostly by price. To make a difference, we had to find a way to position Security Health Plan on something other than price alone.
Turning a commodity into a premium.
• Acknowledging all the things we worry about that cause us to think about health insurance.
• Take away fears by offering great products, rates, and something called No Worries Member Support.
• Uncover everything we could about each market segment, from Young Invincibles to Medicare eligible.
• Create, compelling, specific messaging for every stage of life.
• Target, target and then target some more.
• Track activity, optimize campaign and repeat.
Lauren BeasonDirector of Project Management
“We identified channels that allowed a local brand to outshine national competitors. Then crushed every goal. That’s providing security for a client whose mission is to do the same.”